Reflective Journal # 6 (Listening)
Dear Learners,
After a long period, we are
going to start our reflective journal. Here I will refer you some English
language site(s) and you will use the website for practicing English. This is
an extension of your English learning hours.
Ello is useful English listening practice
website. Here you will find more than 1200 lessons. To visit this site,
click here. You have to practice at least 15 lessons and write what you have
learned from there.
Or
Randall's Cyber Listening Lab is a great site to practice listening. Click here to follow the link. Each listening lesson has been followed by some exercise. You have to choose the lesson according to your level. Here also You have to practice at least 15 lessons and write what you have learned from there.
Or
Randall's Cyber Listening Lab is a great site to practice listening. Click here to follow the link. Each listening lesson has been followed by some exercise. You have to choose the lesson according to your level. Here also You have to practice at least 15 lessons and write what you have learned from there.
In your reflective essay,
you may describe some of the following:
·
Which referred website(s) you visited, what you learned and
why you found interesting & enjoyable there
·
What you found
interesting in the website(s).
·
What you found
challenging/difficult in the website(s).
Please remember that your
postings should not exceed 200 words.
You have to limit your posting from 170-200 words. You have to make three
postings including the present one. In your two more postings, you have to
comment on others' postings. You can make more than 3 postings but I will count
your best three postings. Your first posting is due before Thursday and two
more posting is due by Saturday morning. Be
careful about posting your assignments on time.
Have fun and enjoy learning English.
Regards,
Nahid Ferdous Bhuiyan
Have fun and enjoy learning English.
Regards,
Nahid Ferdous Bhuiyan
Our course FLTC is a wonderful learning process. When I admitted here I know many thing which was out of my knowledge house. Listening process is a important topic among all topic. Which is clear my pronunciation. And also active my listening power. Our trainer referred us some website. One is discussion board, reflective journal, FLTC group on Face book. I visit discussion board and reflective journal. Which is so interesting and exciting. I also visit BBC janala, vocabulary, dictionary, pronunciation. I know many new word from dictionary and vocabulary. From pronunciation I can learn how can pronounce any word? And from bbc janala I can learn simple and easy conversation. Discussion board can clear our all confusion about the lesson. Our trainer gives us some question and we solve this question. Which can easy our lesson. I don’t know what think anybody about this on line assignment, but this is so interesting and enjoyable for me. I find many thing in website. First is the experience of on line work. Here I can give comment my other trainee. They also see my comment. And they can reply. But first time I was failure. I thought I can’t do any thing. That was so difficult for me. I try again and again. After a large practice, I can do it.
ReplyDeleteDear classmates, I hope that all are well. After a long time we meet here. Ello is useful English listening practice website. Here I find more than 1200 lesson. I visited there and practiced 15 lesson. 1st lesson is the Omelet, here Kerri shares her recipe for making a delicious omelet. Here I learned some new words such as crack, whisk, fluffy, spatula etc. In 2nd lesson Steven looks at a picture of big red bus and talks about it. In 3rd lesson Matts explains why his family has a special relationship with pets. Here I learned why people keep pets and how do they train their. In 4th lesson Jassica talks about he's mum and dad and how they are different. In 5th to 6th lesson Iearned a little about Australia and its cities and the Japanese tea ceremony. In 8th and 10th lesson i learned how to shed a few pounds and Africa life. In 11 to 15 lesson some people talks about their new house, first job, summer vacation, childhood memories and roommates. At last i learned many and i wish i learn more in future. Thank you all.
ReplyDelete