Thursday, February 21, 2013

Reflective Jounral # 1

My Dear A13 Trainees,

Welcome to our second class blog namely "Reflective Journal." Here your have to post what you have learned from your class and the assigned website(s) referred to you. You are recommended to visit either Studying English with US site or the site called BBC Janala. These are great web resources for learning English and you can practice and learn English with these sites. In your reflective posting, you must mention which website you visited, what you learned, why you chose it. Here is a sample of reflective essay posting and click here. In your reflective essay, you may describe some of the following:
  • What new vocabulary you learned from last class
  • What new language structure(s) you learned
  • What you found interesting in the last class
  • What you found challenging/difficult in the last class
  • your suggestions about making the class more enjoyable, the way you & your group wanted to learning
  • How & What you want your teacher to teach you in the class
  • Which referred website(s) you visited, what you learned and why you found interesting & enjoyable there                      
Please remember that your postings should not exceed 200 words. You have to make three postings including this one about Introducing yourself. In your two more postings, you have to comment on others' postings. You can make more than 3 postings but I will count your best three postings. Your first posting is due before Thursday and two more posting is due by Saturday morning. Be careful about posting your assignments on time.



Your assignments will be evaluated in accordance with the rubrics. Click here to see the rubrics. Here is a sample of writing assignment and click here. You have to maintain the ground rules while posting your assignment and click here.

Have fun and enjoy learning English.

Regards,
Nahid Ferdous Bhuiyan   

20 comments:

  1. In the last class I had learn t about many kinds of profession.Such as doctor,film director,weaver,nurse,engineer,dentist,plumber,medical technologist,soldier,lawyer,farmer & flutist.In these above word 'plumber' is the new word to me.But now this word is very clear to me.Before the last class I didn't popular some of following words such as covering letter,turn down,take on,bossy,assess.But now I understand the meaning of these words.In the last class I also knew the parts of job interviews.There are three parts of the job interviews -1.section of CV 2.Documents & 3.Questions for the interviewer.Section of CV is also called personal details.But I am not clear about these parts.If anyone help me to solve this problem I will be pleased to him.At last I would like to thanks to our honorable teacher(Mr Nhid ferdous bhuyan)for giving us such kind of opportunity to build up our creativity."Thank you very much sir". I would like to request all of my FLTC friends to post and comments in time.If we continue this practice we will be much gainer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Madhab, what about you? I hope so. I come to learn your posting excellent. I follow of your writing and trying to learn more information from your posting. You also said that if we continue writing posting on online we will be much gainer. It's really true and i beleive it.

      Delete
  2. Dear Madhab,

    Great Job! You have done well. But I am afraid you have forgotten to visit the referred website and post on it.
    Thanks for your nice posting.

    Nahid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly,i thanked to our 'Nahid' sir because he gave a opportunity to learn english more effectively. In the last we had learnt about many job,section of CV,documents of job application ,questions for the interviewes & more.we also learnt new vocabulary of job interviews such as turn down,hand in,assess etc. I have found the idea of job preparation. I also interested to learn more. Because now i am job seeker. I hope that our sir will help me very much. I only visited BBC JANALA. Its a great opportunity to learn english. It has many courses. To start a course first you have to registration & then you learn part by part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Chandan,
      Like you, I am also a job seeker.I am also visited BBC JANALA after my posting.I have already registered as a student of this site and completed 1st lesson of course-1.In this lesson I learned how to say own name and relative's name and also say mobile number.But I didn't listen the audio site of this lesson because I didn't understand the process of listening.If you understand this process please tell me the process.

      Delete
    2. Hi Chandan, are you ok? I hope so. Like you i am also job seeker. Your posting is very nice and i like it. Could you tell me about the screat of learning English with easily. I will be great full to you.

      Delete
  4. Dear Madhab,
    i visited BBC janala in mobile. So i didn't visit properly.With in short time i will visit & participate BBC janala course. I think sir may help about listening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear all, in our last class which finished at 5pm today. I have enjoy this class very much. In this class i have known about our blog posting. Now i am very interest about our new system of group learning by useing internet. Do you feeling interest about this ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent!
      Dear Aulad,
      You have already done well as our excellence trainer commended you.Your writing style is very charming and attractive.I like it most because you followed the rules of grammar.

      Delete
  6. Dear Aulad,
    Very good. Go on and complete your task and post your assignments as soon as possible.

    Nahid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to FLTC friends.First time i admit this page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear all, At last class we are discussion blogg process. Blogg system is a new concept for me. My honourable teacher given this concept. Now i am enjoy this. In this class i learn a new word 'Expatriate'. Also i visite BBC JANALA. So now i am interested blog system. Are you want to be improve your English skill and internet process ? Just share with our honourable teacher (blogger) and attend the class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear saiful.
      Thank for your posting i think you are good student.I wank to you are a expart bloger.If you win english work hard.

      Delete
  9. Firstly I want to thanks FLTC. Because it is a sgreat source tot learn English. It help to learn easily. Our trainer is also experienced. our last we learn different profession. In this lesson we can learn a new thing. Because here had many profession but few profession was unknown from me. we also learn our previous class bossy, cv, asses etc. But I have some confusion about bossy and asses. And also have some problem to continue our on line assignment. But I think day by day it will be ok for me. Thank you read this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aparna, What about you.I hope so.I also thanks to FLTC and our teacher for developing our learning English.Our teacher is helpful and friendly.Firstly i also faced some problem in blog but now it's clear for me.You can attend BBC janala course and learn English step by step.In last class like you i learned some new words and part of CV.Thank you.No more today.
      Yours ever
      Chandan

      Delete
  10. Dear Aparna,
    I like your posting very much.But did you follow,some of your words are miss spelled.You should be careful about the correct spelling and the right formation of sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In the last class, I had learnt about many profession such as a weaver, a flutist a plumber, soldier etc. and how to drop c.v and job interviews. Before in the last class i did not know how to drop c.v and job interviews. I did not hear about a weaver and flutist profession. A weaver is a new word to me. I had learnt some new word such as cheerful lazy bossy and reword etc. Thanks all
    Forhad

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear all
    From the last class I had learnt about many profession. So I am really happy to know about many professions such as a weaver, a plumber, a medical technologist, a film director, a dentist & farmer etc. but weaver, plumber & flutist a new profession to me. I the last class I also learnt some new word such as bossy assess & colleagues. I also learnt how to drop c.v & how to job interviews. I never gone to any job interview.
    Samir

    ReplyDelete
  13. Firstly, i thanked to our Nahid sir and FLTC because our sir gave a opportunity to learn English more effectively. In the last class we have learnt about blog posting. I am very interested about new system of group learning by using Internet. We had also learnt about many job section of CV, document of job application, question for the interviews and new vocabulary of job interviews such as hand in,turn down,assess etc. I also interested to learn more. Because i am job seeker. I only visited BBC JANALA. It's a great opportunity to learn more English. At first i have to registration and then to start this course. It's very nice system. Thanks to our sir, for give more information about to learn English with easily.

    ReplyDelete

  14. Dear all,
    At last class we are discussion blogg process. Blogg system is a new concept for me. My honourable teacher given this concept. Now i am enjoy this. In this class i learn a new word 'Expatriate'. Also i visite BBC JANALA. So now i am interested blog system. Are you want to be improve your English skill and internet process ? Just share with our honourable teacher (blogger) and attend the class.

    ReplyDelete

Post your Comment